Saturday, December 12, 2009

Capitoline Museums


I went to the Capitoline Museums this afternoon. I saw the original she-wolf with the twins Romulus and Remus, the bust of Commodus, the bronze cast of Marcus Aurelius, the Capitoline Venus, and the Dying Gaul. Basically....another Classic's major's dream. I would, once again, highly recommend this museum.

Afterwards, I strolled along the Forum and over to the Pantheon and Piazza Navonna. I'm trying to take everything in as much as possible. It's killing me that I have to leave so soon. It will be hard not being able to go to Venice for a weekend or have lunch sitting under the Colosseum.....poor me. Oh well....I will be coming back soon.

I hope everyone's have a good holiday season :-) See you soon (7 days...)

No comments:

Post a Comment