Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Only 4 days left....

Well, I'd love to say that I'm having an awesome time roaming the streets of Roma, but honestly.....I'm stuck inside writing papers. Hopefully, I'll be done tonight so I can have fun my last 3 days here. AHHHHHH! Only 4 days left! It kills me to think that I have to leave soon. I mean, yay for home, but I'm going to miss it so much. I love Rome. I love the ruins. I love the people. I love love love the food. I love the language. I love everything about it. I will be coming back.
Until I return, I suppose I'll just have to have an awesome time with friends and family in the states. See you in 4 :-) Arrivederci!

1 comment:

  1. you and I can be confused and conflicted together. maybe Megan will have solved the riddle of how to live after abroad by the time we all reconvene.

    ReplyDelete