Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sunday love

Finally, relief from the heat! I went to Ostia today, the port of Rome. Unfortunately, I did not get a chance to see all of the ruins, but I did get to see the beautiful Meditteranean Sea :) It felt so good after sweating like mad the past few days. The beach was extremely busy, and we didnt get there until later, but it was a really good trip.
This morning I went to the market with one of my roommates. We went to find fruit, but it was nowhere to be found. Instead, we looked at all of the cheap, pretty clothes. It was good to leave the hot streets and go to the beach. It was just a bunch of the girls and we had a good time taking photos and getting to know eachother.
Having a wine party in the room tonight. Keeping it simple. Off to the spa tomorrow......life is soooo rough :)
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment